A CLEVER AND SIMPLE INNOVATION
The December Dripper is so much more than another pour-over device. The adjustable flow rate and a flat-bottom design add a good deal of versatility to your brewing setup. Designed by Nick Cho and Youngmin Lee, the December Dripper offers a very unique, but simple addition to classic pour-over brewing: control over the flow rate as the brew bed drains. With a simple turn of the dripper's base, you can select from three different flow rates, or shut off the flow almost entirely. It may not sound like much, but that extra level of control can add a good deal of versatility to a dripper. While some pour-over devices might be more restrictive in their batch sizes, the December Dripper can adapt to a much wider range of brewing conditions.
WHY DO WE LOVE DECEMBER DRIPPER
- You can just as easily brew a single small cup of coffee with the use of a lower flow setting, as you can brew a full litre-sized batch with the flow set to max.
- It has adjustable flow rate.
- The possibilities here are myriad, and that's really exciting for such a simple brewing device.
- Made in South Korea
- Material: stainless steel and PTFE, with a silicone sleeve.
- Dishwasher safe
- The base and brewer can be detached by removing the screw using an allen wrench.