HIGH PRECISION, HIGH PERFORMANCE SINGLE GROUP ESPRESSO MACHINE
Speedster Espresso machine is a high precision and high performance single group espresso making solution launched by Kees Van Der Westen. The unit provides maximum control in a rigid packaging. The design of speedster is so unique that the unit is referred by its names more than its producer. The original Speedster was developed in the year 2001 in a series of 6. The new model of high precision was launched in the year 2008.
WHY DO WE LOVE SPEEDSTER ESPRESSO MACHINE
- Completely new look with higher precision and control.
- The Steam Boiler is capable of pre-heating the water with equipped heat-exchanger.
- Fully new developed double boiler system in stainless steel.
KEES VAN DER WESTEN PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- The Unit has a completely new look made from stainless steel with high neck.
- The diffuser is easy to clean and does not get dirty easily. Thus it does not influence the water temperature while mixing in the coffee. Diffuser is easily removable.
- The group screen is not held by any screw and the gasket and screen are easy to remove with opening in the lower plate of the group to reach the sides of the rubber gasket ring.
- A new designed group in stainless with high neck
- Electronic temperature controllers driving solid state relays on both boilers, PID on coffee boiler, no moving parts.
- The unit has self bleeding group.
- Group solenoid valve in stainless only 0.6mm jet.
- The external commercial grade rotation pump comes with a motor.
- One switch for two different hot water temperatures.
- Strong and long lasting steam power, steam tip with 4 holes.
- The unit has filter holders with inside coating of teflon.
- Drain tray can be adjusted in height.
- You can activate the group through small lever with shifting gate, i.e. off-infuse-brew
- Progressive pre infusion cylinder, spring loaded chromed piston shaft actually moves up through body panel during extraction.