Release the full flavour of your favourite ground coffee with this elegantly crafted, Mountain Dripper from Torch.
The slim, stylish form allows the coffee to be perfectly layered and shaped to extract the best possible flavor. The finely-crafted, porcelain dripper features special internal ribs which guide the flow of water through the coffee grains. The large outlet hole ensures the optimum rate of flow for consistently smooth, full-flavoured, fresh-tasting coffee.
Each Torch dripper set features an exquisite white Japanese Mino Yaki style porcelain dripper with an untreated, white ash base. Over time the attractive wooden base gains additional character from the natural patterns and staining of regular use.
WHY DO WE LOVE MOUNTAIN DRIPPER FROM TORCH?
- Makes 1-2 cups of beautifully smooth filtered coffee
- Can use cone, fan, or Kalita wave filter
- Porcelain dripper with white ash wood base
- Can use commercially sold cone (Hario or Kono 1-2 cups), fan shaped (Kalita 102) or Kalita Wave #155 filters.
- Material: Porcelain and white ash
- Dishwasher safe (Only the porcelain)
- Size: Diameter 9 (top, bottom 5.5cm) x Height 7 cm
- Base: Diameter 11 x Height 1 cm
- Weight: 200g
- Made in Japan