Abu Coffee - Cañas Verdes
Geisha is considered as one of the most distinctive and exclusive coffee around the world. Abu Coffee is a Geisha varietal cultivated in the region of Cañas Verdes, Boquete, in a humid and rainy micro-climate typical of the tropical forest.
WHY DO WE LOVEABU COFFEE - CANAS VERDES?
- Beans are 100% handpicked in the harvesting peaks to obtain a well-balanced and fruity natural coffee
- The coffee is collected at the optimum maturation point and it is sun dried on raised beds for 21 days.
- Medium to high sweet citric acidity. Heavy body with a buttery mouth-feel. Malt and dark chocolate in a long finish.
- Country: Panama
- Province: Chiriqui
- District: Boquete, Cañas Verdes
- Farm: Abu Coffee
- Altitude: 1550 masl.
- Variety: Geisha
- Process: Natural
- Harvest: January to March
- Weight: 100g
- Fragnacne and Aroma: Jasmine Flower and Lemongrass
- Taste and aftertaste: Caramel, Cacao Nibs, Fruity, Peach and Mandarins.
- Total Crop Area: 11 ha
- Avg. Temperature: Day Time: 16° to 23°, Night Time: 10° to 15°
- Soil: pH 4.5 - 6.0 Volcanic Soil with High Levels of Organic Material
- Shade: 60% by Native Species of Trees
- Avg. Rainfall: 3500 mm/year
- Whole Coffee Beans