Al-Udayn Ibb District - Yemen
Al-Udayn is considered the most fertile inIbb city, and it has several protected areas, the most famous of which areWadi Anah, Wadi Al-Dur and Mudhaykhirah.
In former times, Al-Udayn was oneof the most famous coffee markets, and merchants from Africa and other countries around the world visited it to buy coffee from farmers.
Al-Udayn is rainy in summer and it is the meeting point ofwest of Ibb’s streams, therefore its valleys stay fertile for months.
WHY DO WE LOVE AL-UDAYN IBB DISTRICT?
Al-Udaynis famous for growing premium coffee
- Special tasting notes with a medium to thick body
- Origin: Yemen
- Region: Ibb District
- Altitude: 1400-1850 masl
- Producer: Groups of farmers
- Varietal: Tebeka - Heirloom
- Process: Naturally dried under the sun
- Tasting notes: spices, grape, chocolate
- Weight: 250g
- Whole beans