PRACTICAL SKILL IN COFFEE PREPARATION INVOLVING BREWING ACCESSORIES
Caffeine Lab brings to you an opportunity to learn new skills for coffee preparation with tools like Chemex, Drippers, French press and pour-over equipments. With this training you will get an opportunity to learn and understand all the key factors that affect the quality of brewed coffee including, the recipe, brewing process, the quality and degree of grind, the temperature and quality of water and the brewing time. You will also learn the ways to analyse the strength and degree of extraction together with sensory aspects of coffee preparation in various manners.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT IN FOUNDATION COURSE
In this course, you will learn ways to make coffee with brewing accessories like chemex, Aeropress, Drippers, and french press. You will learn about four basic factors that affect the quality of coffee brewed including, grinding, Water Temperature, time of extraction and turbulence.
THE SCOPE OF FOUNDATION BREWING COURSE
- Learn basic knowledge of coffee beans like origin, species, botanical profile and methods of processing the coffee bean.
- Understanding basic factors affecting brewed coffee like water temperature, coffee grinding degree, turbulence and time of extraction.
- Understanding the significance of the quality of water used to make coffee,
- Exercises in the field of coffee preparation, two ways of preparing coffee: Aeropress and Chemex or drip and french press.
- PREREQUISITES: No experience required
- TIMING: 9 am- 5 pm
- DATES: 3rd February 2020
- Duration of the course and certification:1 Day (6-8 hours)
- Price:1900 SAR per person