PRACTICAL SKILL IN COFFEE PREPARATION INVOLVING BREWING ACCESSORIES
Caffeine Lab brings to you an opportunity to learn new skills for coffee preparation with tools like Chemex, Drippers, French press and pour-over equipments. With this training you will get an opportunity to learn and understand all the key factors that affect the quality of brewed coffee including, the recipe, brewing process, the quality and degree of grind, the temperature and quality of water and the brewing time. You will also learn the ways to analyse the strength and degree of extraction together with sensory aspects of coffee preparation in various manners.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT IN INTERMEDIATE COURSE?
You will focus on practical methods of creating precise and efficient recipes of coffee. You will also learn to control the degree of ground coffee, brewing time and water temperature. More importantly you will be able to learn the practical knowledge on quality of water and how to purify it. You will also learn to determine the strength and the degree of an extraction of a brewed coffee using sensory skills.
THE SCOPE OF INTERMEDIATE BREWING COURSE
- Get to understand the procedures involving coffee extraction, research history and history of specialty coffee.
- Understand coffee extraction stages, strength, and extraction yield.
- Understand the use of coffee quality control chart.
- Learn the use of refractometer and its application.
- Understand the quality of water and its impact on brewed coffee and the individual sensory attributes of coffee.
- Different methods to treat and purify water for right quality of extraction.
- Understand and analyse the degree and quality of coffee grinding techniques depending on the methods of coffee preparing method.
- TIMING:9 am- 5 pm
- DATES: 4th-5th February 2020
- Duration of the course and certification:2 days (6-8 hours/day)
- Price:2500 SAR per person