TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COFFEE
Those of us who are passionate about coffee tend to obsess over it. We carefully measure out grams, seconds, and degrees. We fret over filters and grind-size. And we fanatically source our beans, happily chasing our favorite varieties to the ends of the earth. But there is one important variable that most of us aficionados have very little control over: the actual roasting of the beans.
Enter the Bullet R1, a roaster designed with our fellow coffee geeks in mind. We think you’ll agree: this machine is quite the looker. But we promise the Bullet R1 is more than just another pretty face. It is a true drum roaster, easily capable of bringing a full KG of beans to first crack in under 12 minutes – a remarkable feat for a machine that plugs into a standard wall socket.
And the Bullet R1 is highly responsive to user input, giving you precise control over drum speed, fan speed, and heating power during the course of each roast. You can take samples mid-roast using the "tryer", sneak a peak at your beans through the sight glass, or obsessively monitor the numbers on the LCD control-panel – it’s all up to you.
- Roast Capacity: Maximum 1000g, Minimum 350g (fastest roasting for 1kg is 12min)
- Monthly Capacity: 100kg
- Bean Roast Temp: Max 250°C
- Roast Mode: Manual, Auto*
- Two Temperature Probes: Drum & Bean
- Control Panel Display: Bean Temperature; Drum Temperature or Bean Temp Rise-Fall °C/ min.; Time;
Heating (9 Steps, 200W-1500W; Fan (9 Steps); Two Custom Buttons; Start-PreHeat-Cool Button
- Control roaster from your computer via USB.
- Free software for Windows 7/8/10, with Mac OS-X support planned for future.
- Choose to roast in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Drum: Multi vane, 5.9L solid drum
- Exhaust Fan: 78mm removable aluminum centrifugal fan for easy cleaning.
- Bean Loading: Through funnel.
- Bean Ejection: Manual.
- Bean Cooling Tray: Detachable. Fan Cooling. Connected to underside of roaster.
- Chaff Collector: Detachable. Empty every 2-3kg of roasting.