MFC Red Acidic Milk Frother Cleaner
MFC Red is highly acidic making it the best solution for areas with hard water and users of milk with a high fat content. It provides outstanding milk fat removal and descaling of automatic milk frothers. Ideal for weekly use.
WHY DO WE LOVE MFC RED?
- Safe for all machine parts.
- It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards.
- The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the red cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the red cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Red to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert steam wand into solution.
- Turn on the steam wand for a 5 seconds.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes and repeat.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.