A LESS ACIDIC SLOW DRIP METHOD
Cold Bruer's slow drip method, once only found in selective specialty coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip Cold Bruer's slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew.
WHY DO WE LOVE COLD BRUER
- Cold Bruer makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Cold Bruer's set-up is quick and simple.
- Once set-up no additional attention is needed.
- The slow drip cold brew method offers amazing flavor clarity, a clean cup, simple set-up, and easy clean up all without the risk of over extraction.
- Cold Bruer's counter worthy design is made from all high quality materials including: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone.
- Includes 100 paper filters.
- Cold Bruer Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.5"
- Packaging Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 14"