Don Alejo – Volcan Azul – Costa Rica (Micro-lot)
Over 200 years ago, when coffee production was in its early beginnings in America, Alejo C. Jiménez and Wilhelm Kahle shared the same dream: “To produce the best coffee in the world.”
Today, descendants of these visionary farmers believe that the best way to honour their ancestors is by producing only great coffee.
Volcan Azul’s farms are located on the slopes of Barva and Poás Volcano in Central and West Valley and in Saints region.
This coffee come from a limited selection of exclusive micro and nano batches, with unique exotic qualities that come from varieties such as Caturra, Geisha, Kenya SL-28, Villasarchi, Sarchimor, Mocca, among others.
WHY DO WE LOVE DON ALEJO – VOLCAN AZUL?
- Micro-lot from the best coffee varieties
- Special tasting notes and aromas
- Country: Costa Rica
- Region: West Valley
- Farm Location: Slopes of Poás Volcano
- Altitude: 1500-1700m
- Variety: Marsellesa
- Process: Natural/Sun dried
- Type: Filter coffee
- Tasting Notes: Milk Chocolate, Candied Fruit, Pip Fruit, Dried Fruit, and Toffee
- Weight: 250g
- Whole Beans