LET'S TALK MEXICAN COFFEE-STORIES OF MEXICAN PEOPLE AND THEIR COFFEE IN A MAGAZINE
Drift Magazine brings to you the 6th edition. This issue contains the stories of Mexican coffee farmers, owners and roasters and the daily life rituals of people who drink it. This issue has also focused on entrepreneurs, writers and photographers about their preference of coffee in Mexican city.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS ISSUE
- The issue focuses on how the city has easy access to Mexico’s coffee plantations.
- The issue contains stories of new generation about how they are reshaping the city’s neighborhoods at a rapid clip by drinking coffee.
- Drift, Mexico City guides us from China to New York, from the Aztecs to the future, as we take a magnifying glass to what makes Mexico City’s coffee scene tick.
- This issue contains a detailed coffee co-op economy together with a photo glossary of essential Mexican pastries;
- The readers will get to read an essay about how the Chinese immigrants in Mexico City have influenced one of the city’s most important cafes.
It also contains a story about a female motorcycle gang, an in-depth look at the disease ravaging plantations across the country, a photo series dedicated to Mexico City residents waiting for their morning cups and an interview with artists approaching the coffee industry through design;