An Italian style coffee maker
It is in the coffee maker Belle Epoque that Elektra's craftsmen give the best of themselves forging noble metals such as copper and brass alternating moments of ancient process to advanced methods. Very original in its vertical development, the Belle Epoque is an espresso coffee maker from the inimitable class where beauty blends with the functionality and reliability.
WHY DO WE LOVE BELLE EPOQUE COFFEE MACHINE?
- Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting.
Automatic 5 doses device presetting: sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons. With a proven membrane keypad.
- Distinctive window to control the boiler water level
- Incorporated motor and positive-displacement pump
- Steam/water tap with pivoting knob control (interchangeable with the pivoting lever control) and jointed stainless steel nozzles.
- Double access cup-holder compartment
High precision gauge with double scale: pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Reduced energy consumption/Programmable night cycle
- Exclusive electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Larger and more powerful boiler (patented)
2 Units, Automatic
- Boiler Capacity: 9L
- Single phase
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 60hz
- Power: 3700W
- Height: 89+19cm
- Diameter: 57cm
- Weight: 53kg
- Shipping weight: 68kg
- Finish: Copper/Brass