SIXTIES RIFORMA COMPACT AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE
The compact coffee maker Sixties is a small espresso machine of very compact dimensions obtained through a design study aimed at containing the overall dimensions. Ideal for ice cream shops, bars and small cafés. Fitted with oxidized brass with delivery groups in polished brassd. A perfect mix of finishes of high quality, valuable metals and maximum reliability. The advanced technology makes you able to obtain a superb quality coffee all day long, giving to your clients the real Italian espresso.
WHY DO WE LOVE SIXTIES RIFORMA COFFEE MACHINE?
- Oxidized brass body with delivery groups in polished brassd. Hand-assembled.
- Automatic 5 doses device: sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons
- Steel frame with anti-twist unit connections: sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting
- Dispenser unit with high heat stability: exclusive dispenser unit with high thermic stability thanks to over 2 kg of weight
- Steam/water tap with pivoting lever control: steam/water tap with pivoting lever control and jointed stainless-steel wands.
- Incorporated motor and positive-displacement pump: all integrated within the machine to decrease the time of installation
- High precision gauge with double scale: pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Reduced energy consumption: programmable night cycle: reduces energy consumption.
- Brewing temperature electronic control and setting: electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Heat exchangers accesible for inspection: exclusive innovation to provide the control and cleaning of the heat exchangers
- Units: 2 Group
- Boiler Capacity: 9 liters
- 220V, 60Hz, Single Phase
- Power: 3700W
- Height: 44cm. Width: 51cm. Depth: 51cm
- Weight: 47kg
- Shipping weight: 60kg
- Finish: Inox