Looking for a coffee with sweet taste of fruit and a fine balanced cup, which dazzles the senses to the palate? Then Finca Cuadro El Río is your option to shop. It will soothe your taste bud with well balanced clean and cherry finish juicy aroma.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT FINCA CUADRO EL RÍO
- Beans are elegant and well balanced with a rich aroma and taste you will love every time you brew your coffees.
- Coffee beans are famous to produces coffee with a balanced body, and sweet clean finish, enhancing the acidity of the beans which opens fruity aromas.
- Cupping Score: 91
- Altitude: 1600
- Country: Costa Rica
- Region: San Rafael, Getsemani
- Aroma/Flavor: Elderflower, orange peel, earl grey tea, cassis, white grape, raisins, red ginger
- Acidity: Citric, tartaric, refined, well balanced, starfruit
- Other: Well balanced, clean, cherry finish, juicy
- Processing system: Natural
- Variety: Geisha