THE FLAIR CLASSIC REPRESENTS THE ART OF ESPRESSO MAKING IN ITS SIMPLEST FORM
The Classic is the original Flair Espresso Maker that turned the craft coffee industry on its head in 2016. The completely manual lever-press is capable of brewing between 6-9 BAR pressure, exactly what is needed to handcraft café quality espresso from wherever you are.
The unique design of the Flair makes it the best way to craft, by hand, a rich, full-bodied, cafe-quality espresso at home. It’s also portable, durable, easy to maintain, and a lot of fun to use. Comes complete in a custom carrying case making it easy to take it anywhere you go or to pack up after use. All Classic models include our custom Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter for spouted or naked brewing.
WHY DO WE LOVE THE FAIR CLASSIC?
- 100% Human Powered, Manual Espresso Press
- Environmentally Friendly - no pods & no plugs
- Easy to Clean - features the market's only detachable brewing head
- Completely Portable - breaks down into handy carrying case
- Classic Styling - Gloss black with a red portafilter base
- Gross Weight: (box of five): 26 lb (11.8 kg)
- Dimensions (box of five): 20” x 14” x 10” (51cm x 35cm x 25cm)
- Case Dimensions: 12.5"L x 9"W x 3.25"H (32cm x 23cm x 8cm)
- Brewing Head: Standard Brew Head
- Resevoir Capacity: 60ml
- Portafilter Diameter: 40mm
- Max Output: 40ml
- Dose: 12-18 grams