GEISHA CASCARA PANAMA
Cascara, meaning husk in Spanish, is the dried outer skin of coffee cherries. While it’s always been about the coffee beans inside the coffee cherry, Cascara is the skin of the coffee cherry itself. Cascara is brewed in hot water and served as either a hot or iced tea. This pleasant drink is naturally sweet and fruity with hints of tropical fruit, fig, and an enchanting floral smell.
WHY DO WE LOVE GEISHA CASCARA?
- Sweet fruity drink.
- Non-traditional and creative.
- Served as hot or cold.
- Eco-friendly, as the skin of the coffee, is not disposable.
- Origin: Panama
- Tasting notes: tropical fruit, fig, rose hip, hibiscus.
- Altitude: 1650m
- Weight: 250g
RECOMMENDED RECIPE FOR A CUP OF CASCARA TEA:
Boil the water to 90°C
- Add 15g of Cascara
- Add 300g of water to the Cascara
- Let it infuse for 5 minutes
- Pour and enjoy