Manantiales Del Frontino Geisha - Colombia
This lot features a special lactic fermentation process in which the cherries were placed inside plastic tanks for 42 hours at a temperature of 22°C. This process created a special environment allowing bacteria to feed on carbohydrates and sugars from the mucilage resulting in a higher concentration of lactic acid in coffee.
WHY DO WE LOVE MANANTIALES DEL FRONTINO GEISHA – COLOMBIA?
- High quality Geisha
- Special lactic fermentation process
- Country: Colombia
- Farm: Manantiales del Frontino
- Producer: Andres Londono
- Region: Caicedonia, Valle del Cauca Deparment
- Variety: Geisha
- Altitude: 1800 masl
- Process: 42 hour lactic fermentation process
- Tasting Notes: Strawberry, Orange, Caramel, Citric Acidity, Juicy Body
- Type: Filter Coffee
- Weight: 250g
- Whole Beans