A MACHINE OFFERS VIRTUAL HIGHEST CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
Kees Van Der Westen allows you to design your own Slim Jim like the way you like it matching your own cafe setting. It a next to high build quality with string performance in steam and coffee extraction. Now this machine is offered in wide range of appearances and you can order you own bespoke machine. You can choose from visually defining options like front panels, legs, side panels cup rails colours of knobs and rails, awnings colors of handles, and groups. Furthermore, all parts are interchangeable allowing the Slim Jim to be evolved or adapted over time.
WHY DO WE LOVE KEES VAN DER WESTEN SLIM JIM?
- Multiple boiler system: steam boiler plus boiler per group, all temperature control by PID; each group fed with water preheated to target temperature via heat-exchanger with self-regulating temperature adjustment.
- Actual water temperature in each group is displayed in extra large digits.
- Two stage progressive pre-infusion cylinder per group
- Pressure gauge per group indicating real-life extraction pressure at the puck.
- Shot-timer per group.
- Drip tray easily adjustable in height.
- Two hot water temperatures available.
- Powerful, isolated steam boiler – up to 6,000Watt.
- Dual volumetric Bastone lever.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Foot activated steam valves.
- Active cup warmer with temperature control.
- Sneeze guard awning.
- External temperature probe.
- SLIMJIM DUETTE: 82 x 112 x 88 32 x 44 x 35
- SLIM JIM TRIPLETTE: 82 x 112 x 88 32 x 44 x 35