Kees Van Der Westen Spirit - Super Raw (Steel Finish)
The spirit is a state of the art multiple espresso boiler machine. Developed with the demands of very high output espresso bars in mind. Equipped with well-considered ergonomics: an efficient high precision tool with enormous capacity. The spirit was built with a single goal in mind: a machine that delivers extreme precision no matter what you throw at it. Combining the hyper-precise qualities of the speedster with an extreme power, the spirit does exactly that. And more.
WHY DO WE LOVE THE SPIRIT?
- Standard equipped with 2 external pumps. One to extract coffee, one to re-fill the steam boiler and to add some cold water to the hot water spout.
- Shot timers, installed in full view, right above each group.
- Illuminated rear panel
- Intuitive operation by levers. Group levers offer 2 automatic shot volumes per group. These can also be programmed at endless, to offer on-off operation.
- Self-bleeding groups.
- Auto-back-flush program, all groups pressurize and discharge simultaneously 8 times.
- One separate PID temperature controller for each boiler, display in full easy view.
- Energy saving Eco mode on each temperature controller
- Energy saving hot water system. Some cold is added to the hot water, so less heated water is needed. This mix provides a steady, non-spattering stream with the correct temperature to prepare Americanos. The hot water is controlled by a quick to adjust timer.
- Bastone lever offers2 automatic volumes plus continuous.
- Drip tray quickly adjustable in height
- Stainless steel filter holders with KvdW POM handles.
- Slow automatic infusion process, with step less build of pressure to full extraction mode. This allows a finer grind, creating more surface, so a higher yield in the cup, less chance on channelling, preventing fines to travel down.
- Wide choice in filter baskets, both sizes as types.
- Rubber group gaskets remain flexible forever, do not become hard or brittle.
- Membrane type group screen, very nice dispersion, less coffee sucked up by discharge of pressure at end of extraction. Remains clean longer.
- Heat neutral polymer dispersion block, no loss of heat, no baking on of oils and fats, remains clean longer.
- Heavily protected heating element
- Entire frame in stainless steel only
- Large steam boiler capacity: 19.5ltr. for the Triplette.
- Large coffee boiler capacity, total of 2.1ltr. each.
- Elevated position of body, easy cleaning of bar surface, yet low enough to allow comfortable barista-customer contact.
- Model: Bastone
- Bodywork: Raw frame, raw body
- Cup tray: Steel Finish
- Golden screws
- Logo: custom, raw panel
- Single group is Idro-Matic System
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 60hz
- Phase: 3 Phase
- Dimensions: 82 x 132 x 87cm
- Gross Weight: 200kg