HIGH-END, SINGLE DOSE MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER
Kinu introduces M47 classic hand grinder for coffee grind during travel. It does not compromises on capacity. The grinder is so light weight that you do not add weight to your travel luggage. It is all about fine craftsmanship and a superb hand grinder experience. Design guarantees precision in the performance with using Morse Cone sturdy full metal body. It features a thumb stopper for comfortable handling. The grinder contains Micrometrical, step-less reproducible grinding adjustment with up to 50 divisions per revolution.
. The body is steel grinder and bearing mounts with the steel burrs adjustments. The simplicity version is different with ABS plastic funnel which reduces its costs and weight. The grinder features micro stepped i.e. 50 steps per rotation equivalent to 0.01 mm travel between each burr. Its offers a wide range of resolution for grinding espresso for smooth espresso shots. The 47 mm coated steel burrs yield excellent flavor for espresso and fine drip.
WHY DO WE LOVE KINU M47 CLASSIC?
- Superb German craftsmanship and attention to detail
- 40-50 gram capacity
- 47 mm conical steel burrs with Black Fusion treatment (31.6 mm inner cone burr, 47 mm outer ring burr)
- Micro-stepped grind adjustment, 50 clicks per revolution
- Steel ball bearings for smooth turning
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.75" D x 8.25" H, 7.8" W with handle attached
- Materials: stainless steel, neodymium magnets, ABS plastic handle and thumb rest