HIGH-END, SINGLE DOSE MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER
Kinu is known for their fine engineering and quality. Design guarantees precision in the performance. It’s equipped with Black Fusion treated and hardened conical burrs. It is a high-quality and sturdy coffee grinder, allowing you to achieve very uniform grinding results for all preparation methods with little effort. Your coffee grinder has a stepless adjustment with a fine thread (M10 x 0.5) and 50 subdivisions. For each division, you adjust the grinding distance by 0.01mm.
WHY DO WE LOVE KINU M47 CLASSIC?
- Precision hand grinder with conical burr set.
- 47mm professional grade conical burrs for fast grinding, Black-Fusion treated decrease the wearing and reduces overall static build-up.
- Robust construction and easy to fill from above (without crank disassembly).
- Hygienic - easy to clean - completely demountable without screwdriver in 1 minute.
- Stepless grind adjustment with click feeling – 50 clicks/ turn = 0,01mm adjustment
- Anti-rotational knob makes handling easier.
- Grinding time approx. 30 - 40 seconds - (Espresso - 18g).
- Excellent ergonomics and high quality make.
- Perfect centering due to Morse Cone Principle.
- Double ball bearing 10 mm stainless steel axle including also a double ball bearing knob (4 ball bearings).
- Grinds gently and homogeneously.
- Grind container made entirely of stainless steel with 4 neodymium magnets, ABS protective cover including on the bottom an O – ring for scratch protection.
Body: Hardened Steel.
Knob & Torque Stopper: Food safe ABS Plastics
Grinds Catcher: Stainless Steel
Dimensions:(H) 201mm (D) 50mm
Burrs:47mm Conical Steel Burrs
Washing instructions: do not clean the parts in the dishwasher. Only clean by hand. Do not immerse the mill in the water. Do not clean the burrs with water.