Lelit Bianca Espresso Machine
Bianca is an Espresso Machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler.It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee. All Lelit machines are designed and produced in Italy, implementing the same technologies and components used for the professional bar machines.
WHY DO WE LOVE LELIT BIANCA ESPRESSO MACHINE?
- Paddle: rotating it, you gradually vary the water flow inside the group until the highest pressure is reached. This way you can manually control every single phase of the coffee extraction to obtain the best possible result in the cup with every type of coffee blend.
- LCC: It allows to control all the machine parameters, such as the temperature regulation for the coffee extraction and steam delivery, the pre-infusion times, the stand-by times, the possibility of enabling or disabling the steam boiler, the partial and total doses counter, and the possibility of visualizing the temperature in °C or °F.
- DUAL BOILER: Two separate boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant a higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam.
- Handles and paddle made of the finest wood
- Repositionable water tank with automatic coupling
- Lelit wands are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning, avoid the limestone formation and allow a more satisfying use experience.
- Bianca's feet are made of the same wood of all the other machine details and are adjustable in height.
Energy Saving:Bianca is equipped with a sophisticated energy saving system that allows programming the stand-by time, after which the steam boiler is disabled.
- Bianca is equipped with a technical submenu, where you can customize the settings, such as the PID parameters that determine the thermoregulation.
- 800ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1.5L stainless steel steam boiler / E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure / I/O back-lit stainless steel switch / Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack
- Water tank: 2.5L
- Rotative pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 48.5 x 40 cm
- Weight: 26.5 kg