Maryam Farm – Saudi Made
After retiring from teaching, farmer Uncle Jubran decided to pursue his childhood passion, which is growing coffee. Uncle Jubran has inherited his love for coffee from his father, and continued what his father and grandfather had started to become now one of the most important specialty coffee farms in Saudi Arabia. Uncle Jubran's coffee is 100% Saudi made and processed, and it is a special crop from his farms that he manages and supervises himself. Uncle Jubran's coffee features a fermented process, which make it the only fermented coffee in Saudi Arabia.
WHY DO WE LOVE UNCLE JUBRAN – SAUDI MADE COFFEE?
- 100% Saudi coffee, carefully harvested and processed
Grown at an altitude of 1500 meters in the farms of Jubran Al-Khalidi Al-Maliki in Jizan, which has the ideal soil, environment, and weather for growing coffee.
- Altitude: 1500 meters above sea level
- Variety: Typica
- Processing: Fermented
- Farm: Reed Mariam | Al Qutayl
- Region: Jazan - Al-Dayer Bin Malik
- Farmer: Jubran Al-Khalidi Al-Maliki
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate and Nuts
- Type: Filter Coffee
- Weight: 250g
- Whole Beans