Known for its grand history and awards, this coffee is one of the most sought-after coffees in the world. It is characterized by extrafloral vibrancy, bright acidity, along with rich notes of dried tropical fruits and figs.
Why is Noria Carnival ‘Geisha’ Special?
• Special and limited auction lot of ‘Noria Carnival Geisha’.
• Carefully harvested and produced by the renowned Peterson Family in the heart of Esmeralda, Panama.
• Rich in flavours and aromas.
• Lot: Noria Carnaval "Natural"
• Farm: Jaramillo
• Process: Naturally dried
• Drying: 4 days on patio & 75 hours in a mechanical dryer
• Harvest Date: 28/02/2019
• Altitude: 1650m
• Weight: 100g