REMERA CLASSIC RWANDA
Coffee growing in Rwanda dates back 90 years, and while it was only limited in its early stages to quantity rather than quality, the situation has changed in recent years. Interest in Coffee growing has increased more than before, especially specialty coffee, and great washing stations have been established to wash and process coffee beans.
Today, Rwanda is considered an important name in the world of specialty coffee, and Rwandan coffee excels in terms of quality and taste, and it is the winner of several awards.
This unique coffee was grown in Buf farm, Gasaka Sector. It is naturally processed: the beans were sun dried on raised beds. Freshly roasted and full of great flavours and aromas.
WHY DO WE LOVE REMERA CLASSIC RWANDA?
- Fine Rwandan Coffee
- Well balanced with special tasting notes
- Farm: Buf: Remera
- Owner: Epiphanie Mukashyaka
- Altitude: Washing station 1743 & 1935 m.a.s.l. Farms 1700-2100 m.a.s.l.
- Varietal: 100% Red Bourbon
- Process: Natural process, sun dried on raised beds
- Tasting notes: honey, floral, sweet fruits
- Region: Gasaka Sector, Nyamagabe District of Southern Province
Type: Filter coffee
Roast Level: Light