Remera Nyamagabe Rwanda
Coffee growing in Rwanda dates back 90 years, and while it was only limited in its early stages to quantity rather than quality, the situation has changed in recent years. Interest in Coffee growing has increased more than before, especially specialty coffee, and great washing stations have been established to wash and process coffee beans.
Today, Rwanda is considered an important name in the world of specialty coffee, and Rwandan coffee excels in terms of quality and taste, and it is the winner of several awards.
This unique coffee was grown in Buf farm, Gasaka Sector. Remera Nyamagabe is funky processed, in which the coffee beans are allowed a period of controlled fermentation. This process results in a distinctive flavor unlike any other.
WHY DO WE LOVE REMERA NYAMAGABE RWANDA?
- Funky processed
- Fine Rwandan coffee beans
- Farm: Buf, Remera
- Owner: Epiphanie Mukashyaka
- Altitude: Washing station 1743 & 1935 m.a.s.l. Farms 1700-2100 m.a.s.l.
- Varietal: 100% Red Bourbon
- Tasting notes: blue berries, honey, black tea
- Process: Funky
- Region: Gasaka Sector, Nyamagabe District of Southern Province
Type: Filter coffee
Roast Level: Light