HANDY RINSER FOR YOUR REPEATED RINSING TASKS
Espresso Parts has launched this 6" by 10" by 2" Pan Dimensions Rinser to rinse any vessel with a diameter ranging from 1- 4.5 inches within seconds. It is made from stainless steel hence it is durable. This tool is ideal for restaurants and coffee cafes where the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses cups and pitchers is frequently done. Install this handy tool within little time with the help of rinser installation tutorial.
We have brought to you this rinser to save your time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task.
WHY DO WE LOVE RINSER 6 X 10 X 2 WITH DELUXE DRAIN
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- New deluxe 2" drain improves water volume capacity and now includes a drain filter/stopper.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
- Cold water connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting (removable to hard plumb a 1-1/2" pipe)
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 10-1/4" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp please use caution when handling pan)
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.