The secret of upgraded flavor and ease of maintenance
The HOOP MONO is a tool for drawing out the delicious flavor of coffee beans, based on the simplest principle.
Previous coffee presses used three metal filters to strain coffee beans, but this coffee press uses a single stainless steel monofilter.
This change may be a small one, but the monofilter is the key to bringing out the great taste of coffee.
WHY DO WE LOVE HOOP MONO?
- Better mouthfeel: the Hoop Mono filter keeps out fine coffee grains passed by conventional filters, producing a better mouthfeel.
- Long-term flavor stability:Traditional three-filter presses have complex shapes, making it difficult to eliminate all of the oils that come from coffee beans. Unless filters are regularly replaced with new ones, these oils will build up and oxidize, negatively affecting product flavor. This simple new design is easy to wash, leaving no oil residue.
- Easier to clean and improved operation: washing three-filter coffee presses requires the plunger screw to be removed and all of the parts to be disassembled and washed separately, but Rivers coffee press can be washed without disassembly. You can enjoy coffee every morning at home without any hassle. This design will also doubtlessly improve operation efficiency for cafes that brew coffee using presses.
Material: Borosilicate glass (Beaker)/ ABS resin (Holder)/ Stainless steel (Plunger, Knob, Fines filter)/ Polypropylene (Lid, Plunger, Fines filter)/ Methacrylic resin (Scoop) / Silicone rubber (Plunger) / TPE (Holder)
- Capacity: 720ml
- Max Temperature: 90°C (Holder, Scoop) / 150°C (Lid)
- Min Temperature: -40°C
- Resistant to a Thermal Shock of 120°C (Beaker)
- Size: W147mm × D93mm × H168mm
- Weight: 350g
- Made in China
- (Dishwasher safe: Beaker,Lid,Plunger. Not suitable for: microwave)