Finca Las Marias Wush Wush - Colombia
Grown in Finca Las Marias, Quindío, Colombia, this coffee is from the rare and excellent Wush Wush variety, which has similar physical characteristics of Geisha and yields excellent notes in cup. Finca Las Marias Wush Wush - Colombia coffee has special tasting notes of hard berries candy, black currant, black tea, and cherry.
WHY DO WE LOVE FINCA LAS MARIAS WUSH WUSH -COLOMBIA?
- Special process of natural carbonic maceration and natural yeast fermentation that unlock extraordinary flavors and aroma.
- Unique cup profile
- Farm Location: Finca Las Marias located in Pijao, Quindio
- Region: Quindio
- Country: Colombia
- Altitude: 2000 MASL
- Varietals: wush wush stripped
- Tasting Notes: Hard berries candy, Black currant, Black Tea, Cherry
- Process: Natural Carbonic Maceration and Natural Yeast Fermentation
- Weight: 150g
- Whole beans