Varia Hand Grinder: Stainless Steel Burr
Created for coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, the Varia Hand Grinder is a high performance coffee grinder with an advanced burr design + lightweight aluminium body and ultra smooth drive assembly.
The burr set is constructed using a high nitrogen stainless steel which is the optimum material for ultra hard and sharp edge surface with maximum longevity and resistance.
Features a dual ball bearing drive assembly which ensures an ultra smooth and stable function. With an all aluminium body construction that has the drive assembly supports cast in one part for the most strength and rigidity through the torque crank.
WHY DO WE LOVE VARIA HAND GRINDER?
- Engineered to achieve the highest performance of grind particle distribution and consistency.
- The burr design utilises advanced geometries and tolerances providing an extremely consistent grind result with a highly refined particle distribution from coarse grind sizes for hand brewing to fine grind sizes for espresso.
- Packaged in a handy zipper travel case to take it with you wherever you brew, with room for coffee and papers inside.
- Lightweight Aluminium Body
- Dual Bearing Drive Assembly
- Precision 5 Axis CNC'd 38mm Stainless Steel Burr (Hardness: HRC58)
- 24 Point Precision Grind Adjustment per 360° rotation. Over 110 x Steps in Total
- 26g - 28g Capacity