La Palma Ignacio - Colombia
La Palma Ignacio - Colombia coffee beans are hand-picked with careful attention to the cherry’s ideal ripeness. The beans were then exposed to a 42 hour anaerobic fermentation process in addition to being sealed in CO2 contained GrainPro bags. Lastly, the beans were dried on raised beds at a temperature below 35°C until they reached the ideal moisture level.
WHY DO WE LOVE LA PALMA IGNACIO COLOMBIA?
- Grown and hand-picked according to the smallest details
- Special 42 hour anaerobic fermentation process
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Anserma, Caldas Department
- Farm: La Palma
- Variety: Variedad
- Altitude: 1850 masl
- Process: 42 hour anaerobic fermentation process
- Tasting notes: dark Chocolate, green apple, intense cacao. Tartaric medium acidity, medium body.
- Type: Filter Coffee
- Weight: 250g
- Whole Beans