Eureka Helios 65 On Demand Grinder
Eureka on-demand espresso grinder includes the best features from Eureka: High Speed Grind Dispersion, Stepless Micrometric Regulation System, and the ACE Anti-Clumping System which ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
Equipped with all-purpose adjustable “hands-free” fork ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
Offers quick and easy maintenance as it can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs.
WHY DO WE LOVEHELIOS 65 GRINDER?
- Touch screen (3 doses + continuous)
- Maintenance alert customized for burrs type
- Possibility to activate or deactivate the dose Pre-Selection
- Three different grinding activation modes: only microswitch, only touch screen, both microswitch and touch screen
- Total Control System available, allowing the user to set a password to manage and protect the advanced settings
- Adjustable and removable outlet chute
- Bean hopper security system
- Type: Flat (specific design)
- Diameter: 65mm
- Material: Hardened steel
- Display: Yes (touch)
- Dose counter: Yes
- Adjustable chute: Yes
- Spotlight on filter holder: Yes
- Traction: Direct
- Rpm: 1370
- Power absorbed: 280 watt
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50-60hz
- Feeding: Single phase
- Available versions: Electronic
- Stepless micrometric adjustment: Yes
- Bean hopper capacity: 1.2 kg
- Productivity (g/s): 3.5 - 5
- Height: 600mm
- Width: 220mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Weight: 12kg