You Save 10% ( 9,775.00 SAR
THE SLIM JIM
Meet the latest member of Kees Van Der Westen family of machines.
This machine combines features from both the classic mirage and high-end spirit. The Slim Jim carries KVDW signature espresso machine design looks and continues their tradition of performance and build quality.
WHY DO WE LOVE THE SLIM JIM?
- Equipped with multiple boilers: one large stainless-steel steam boiler to produce hot water and steam, one stainless steel boiler per group to brew coffee.
- Very large shot timers, installed in full view, right below each group.
- Intuitive operation by levers (bastones) that offer 2 automatic shot volumes per group.
- Slow automatic infusion process, with stepless build-up of pressure to full extraction mode. This allows a finer grind, creating more surface, so a higher yield in the cup, less chance of channelling, preventing fines to travel down.
- 10.5 litre steam boiler has 4800 or 6000W heating power and large heat exchanger with thermo-siphon controlled distribution block.
- Electronic temperature control at distribution block feeds individual 0.8 litre self-bleeding coffee-boilers with 450W heating power each.
- Two-temperature hot water system: Either instantaneous from the steam boiler or some cold added to provide a steady, non-spattering stream with the correct temperature to prepare Americanos.
- Drip tray quickly adjustable in height
- Stainless steel filter holders with KvdW handles; wide choice in filter baskets, both sizes as types; enduring flexibility of group gaskets, they do not become hard or brittle.
- Membrane type group screen and polymer dispersion blocks account for very nice dispersion and will remain clean long.
- Auto-back-flush program, all groups pressurize and discharge simultaneously 8 times.
- Energy saving ECO mode for individual boilers or entire machine. Automatic ECO-OFF-ON times can be programmed.
- Heavily protected heating element (extra safety level probe, cut-out switches, machine shuts down when any of the solenoid valves remains open for longer than 120 seconds).
- Entire frame, boilers and manifolds in stainless steel only.
- Elevated position of body, easy cleaning of bar surface, yet low enough to allow comfortable barista-customer contact.