A set of Coffee Dripper and Dripper Holder
The Cave Reversible is a conical siliconecoffee dripper developed by Rivers, and is notable for having a fairly narrow center angle of 50°.This sharp conical shape results in a thick accumulation of coffee beans, allowing the hot water to truly seep through the coffee grounds while brewing.
The dripper has two different rib patterns, one on each side.This provides its greatest feature, the ability to brew coffee using the ribs that are best suited to the coffee beans being used.
The body is made of soft rubber, making it easily reversible.
WHY DO WE LOVE COFFEE POUR OVER SET?
- You can use two sides of dripper: if you think your coffee is too acidic, use the A side. If you think your coffee is too bitter use the B side.
- Perfect for outdoor and indoor use as well
- A compact, foldable dripper holder that weighs a mere 14 grams
Dripper Holder has a guideline for perfectly folding conventional paper folders
- Weight: 88g (total weight of both dripper and holder)
- Brewing capacity (per brew): 1 to 4 cups (depending on paper filter size)
- Please use conventional conical filter papers and fold the edge to a tighter angle
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
- Material: Silicone rubber
- Max temperature: 200°C
- Min temperature: -40°C
- Size: W102mm x D102mm × H85mm
- Material: Polypropylene
- Max Temperature : 160°C
- Size: W115mm x D66mm x H5mm
- Weight: 14g